Menu Close

Planning for Camp Hobé 2021

We know that everyone’s excited to return to camp. We’re getting lots of questions about our plans for Camp Hobé 2021. We are currently evaluating the safest option for everyone. We are working hard to determine whether our programs will be in-person, virtual, or a mixture of both these experiences in 2021. Right now, it is too early to make a decision, although our plan is to decide by the end of February. Factors that will guide our decision will include vaccine availability and effectiveness, ability to socially distance and wear masks as indicated, infection rates in the community, and any other current medical guidelines. Whatever we decide, it will be awesome and fun. And it will create memories to treasure forever because YOU will be involved. It has been said many times this year but we’ll say it again. . .  Camp is the people, the feelings, and the community; not just a place! Thank you for being a part of our community. We will update you when we know more, although please reach out with any questions.