Funding for Camp Hobé comes almost entirely from grants and donations, while our participants pay only nominal registration fees (plus, family outings are free!). We are always looking for financial and in-kind donations to help us improve and expand the services we provide our families. YOU can make a difference! Camp Hobé Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, and all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please take this opportunity to make a donation to Camp Hobé. Every bit helps.
Here’s what your 1-time donation will help provide:
- $20 – family outing for 1 participant
- $35 – registration fee for 1 child for 5-day in-person camp
- $70 – registration fee for 2 children for 5-day in-person camp
- $200 – day of in-person camp for 1 child
- $250 – lunch for Day campers for 1 day
- $500 – lunch for Kids Week campers for 1 day
- $1,000 – adopt 1 camper for a 5-day in-person camp
- $2,400 – adopt a whole camper cabin for 2-day in-person camp
- $4,000 – expenses for our interactive Virtual Camp platform
- $8,000 – adopt a whole camper cabin for 5-day in-person camp
Other Ways to Help
There are many ways to donate to Camp Hobé, find out more about each of these by clicking the links below.