Menu Close

Camp Hobé 2022 – January update

We know that everyone’s excited for camp in June. We’re getting lots of questions about our plans for Camp Hobé 2022. We are currently evaluating the safest option, in light of new variants and community spread. We are working hard to determine whether our programs will be in-person, virtual, or a mixture of both these experiences. Right now, it is too early to make a decision. Factors that will guide our decision will include vaccine availability and effectiveness against current variants, ability to socially distance and wear protective masks as indicated, infection rates in the community, and any other current medical guidelines. Whatever we decide, it will be awesome and fun. And it will create memories to treasure forever because YOU will be involved. It has been said many times this year but we’ll say it again. . .  Camp is the people, the feelings, and the community; not just a place! Thank you for being a part of our community. We will post updates as we know more, and please reach out with any questions. In the meantime, be safe, be kind, and consider getting vaccinated if you’ve not had the chance to do so already. Air kisses and side hugs, the Camp Hobé staff